© Reuters. U.S. crude supply fell 5.1M barrels last week, API says
- The API reportedly shows a draw of 5.08M barrels of crude oil for the week ending Oct. 13 vs. last week’s build of 519K barrels.
- Gasoline shows a draw of 7.69M barrels and distillates show a draw of 3.1M barrels.
- Nymex December crude oil futures recently traded at $54.68/bbl, up from the $54.38 settlement.
- ETFs: USO, OIL, UWT, UCO, DWT, SCO, BNO, DBO, UGA, DTO, USL, DNO, OLO, SZO, OLEM, OILK, WTIU, OILX, WTID, USOI
- Now read: U.S. Shale Economics Indicate Continued Opportunity