© Reuters. FAT Brands adds Ponderosa and Bonanza to the family
- FAT Brands (NASDAQ:FAT) announces that it completed the acquisition of Homestyle Dining LLC.
- The deal sees the Ponderosa Steakhouse and Bonanza Steakhouse brands move into the FAT family.
- The company says its franchisees now operate more than 300 restaurants around the globe with system-wide sales exceeding $300M.
- Looking ahead, FAT plans to develop a smaller-scale Ponderosa and Bonanza concept to drive new store growth, with a specific focus on international markets.
- FAT Brands trades below the $12 mark where its IPO was priced.
- Source: Press Release
- Now read: FAT Brands IPO’s Loyal Followers Reminiscent Of Shake Shack (NYSE:SHAK) IPO