© Reuters. Alibaba leads investment round in Chinese car seller heading for IPO
- Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) leads a $335M funding round n Chinese car trading site SouChe.com.
- The new round makes Alibaba the biggest backer of SouChe, which is planning an IPO, and the e-commerce giant will integrate parts of the used car service into its sales platform.
- SouChe also offers new vehicle financing for up to a year.
- Alibaba previously invested n ride-sharing company Lyft, leading a $250M round in 2014.
- Previously: Alibaba’s Tsai still considering Brooklyn Nets stake? (Oct. 27)
- Now read: Realty Income: The Price Isn’t Right As Of Yet